Saturday, August 25, 2012

Tool 6 Reflection

Web Tools to Promote Discussion are very exciting tools that I am still getting the feel for. This tools seems to have the ability to capture student's attention and make learning escape the boundaries of the classroom a bit.

PollEverywhere, a tool that asks to students to use their cell phones to respond to posed questions, seems like an exciting way to make questions jump off the screen with live results. I made a poll that asks students about the most exciting type of conflict in drama:


Skype is an awesome potential tool to further discussion and engage students with real life possibilities. It's impossible to post an example here because they must occur live, I want to use skype in my theater classes this year to have my students talk to a professional actor or director. 

No comments:

Post a Comment