Saturday, August 25, 2012

Tool 8 Reflection

I love the ideas of all the exciting new electronics that will be in my classroom.

I am new to the world of mac so even the basics have been worth taking in. I  learned how to turn on the Wifi on my iPad. I learned also how to video record and take notes on my iPad.

I will be using the iPads in my classroom to record student performances and allow them to reflect back on their own work to accurately reflect upon areas in need of improvement.

The most successful way to manage these devices is to be a careful and constant supervisor during student use. I will take them through a lesson on proper use of devices, have a student counter at each table to make sure the right number are being collected. I will be careful, careful, careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment